CULTURALLY DIVERSE & CARING
Our staff are helpers at heart. They believe in the mission of PRDVS and work hard to ensure all people affected by domestic violence receive the assistance they need. Page Regional Domestic Violence Services (PRDVS) is an equal opportunity employer and service provider. We always welcome the help of volunteers.
Gregg Angel Martinez, MACL serves as the Chief Executive Officer of the corporation, overseeing daily operations. Mr. Martinez earned a master’s degree in Clinical Psychology, Martinez brings experience in both organizational management and behavioral health.
Emergency Mobile Response Team
- Jennifer Bitter – EMRT Advcoate
- Patricia Collins, Shelter Leader
- Melissa Woody, Advocate
- Antonia Rogers, Advocate
- Kenisha Slim, Advocate
FAMILY BARGAIN CENTER
- Cheryl Brown, Manager
- Merlissa Shepard, Assistant Manager
- Edwaldo Goodman, Associate
- Victor Castillo, Program Coordinator
- Rolisha King, Administration Assistant