There are many ways to donate to PRDVS. Volunteers are always needed to help with advocacy, community outreach, fundraising, administrative tasks, and supporting the efforts of the Family Bargain Center!
Volunteers founded PRDVS and continue to be vital team contributors to our crucial work.
SHOP TO YOU DROP!
- Shop at the Family Bargain Center and help us raise funds for programming.
- Or, learn how to shop online so that retailers like Amazon.com make a donation to PRDVS on your behalf.
CONTACT US ABOUT VOLUNTEERING
Volunteers are needed for ongoing tasks, as well as special initiatives. Let us know your skills, interests, and availability. We’ll welcome you to the PRDVS team. You can also contribute by attending PRDVS events.
Volunteer contacts, include:
- Another Way: Victor Castillo firstname.lastname@example.org
- Family Bargain Center: Cheri Brown email@example.com
- WISE, Education & Awareness, and other Initiatives: Gregg Martinez firstname.lastname@example.org
Join the PRDVS team as a volunteer!