Page Regional Domestic Violence Services (PRDVS) can help reporters better understand the nuances of domestic violence and substance abuse, as well as speak to these subjects within our service area. Please contact Gregg Martinez, Executive Director at 928-645-5300 or send an email.
SNAPSHOT OF PRDVS
Given our proximity to the largest Navajo reservation in the US and the incidence of domestic violence and substance abuse among the Navajo and women, it is not surprising that Page Regional Domestic Violence Services (PRDVS) primarily serves Navjao women.
- Provided close to 30,000 shelter bednights across a 5-year period.
- Served as one of the few groups in the U.S. to offer shelter services for women, men, children and pets.
- Responded to phone calls from men, women and children in crisis.
- Helped more than 5,000 victims at the PRDVS emergency shelters.
- Offered community programs.
- Made information and referrals, connecting people in need with community services.
- Provided more than $12,000 of vouchers for selection of goods from the Family Bargain Center to individuals and families in need.